Fall Background

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Beyond Measure

I'm not where I want to be in my walk. God's providence ensures that I won't be until Heaven. I'll always have more growing to do. Best of all, I'll always be able to run to Christ, getting closer to Him with each trial, each act of obedience, each lesson (hopefully) well learned, and each season of pruning from the Father.
Although I'm not always able to joyfully praise or accept reproof, my hope and prayer is that the eyes of my heart would be open to truly see God's hand of blessing and protection on my life.


Beyond Measure

Jeremy Camp

The fog has finally cleared to see,
The beautiful life you've given me ...

I know that I've been,
Given more than beyond measure,
I come alive when,
I see beyond my fears
I know that I've been given more than earthly treasure,
I come alive when
I've broken down and given you control

[...I've] seen the works of what you bring
A display of faith that you give,
I don't know if I will ever understand
The depth of what it is you've done inside,
But I know that I won't find any worth apart from you

Everything that I have
Has been given so unselfishly
And shown that even when I don't deserve
You always show the fullness of your love

No comments: