Fall Background

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Left over fabric?? must be destined for another DIY!

As shown in the last post, I bought 3 different fabrics and only have a purpose for 1.....Yea...that lasted all of an hr! haha
Here's what I'm planning for the other two! :)

I bought this pillow on sale at Target with other supplies for the new place. I love that its big and fluffy so great for stretching out on the floor for a movie or project. My parents have one at their house (my grandparents actually had one too!) I really wanted one for my place. Problem is, they didn't have one that matched my living room decor.... enter excess (decor matching!) fabric!!

The paisley print is a little busier than the rest of my decor but isolated on the papasan it goes really well with the olive and chocolate color pallet. I didn't get enough paisley to cover the whole pillow but that actually works out well. I don't think I'd want a whole paisley pillow! The chocolate fabric (on the left side of the chair) will be one side of the pillow. I'm hoping I can get some help from a some of the ladies in my small group to sew it together with a zipper for washing. The small pillows are also from Target. They're dual colored as well so I figured everything would go together nicely! (the large pillow has been on the floor in a corner until now)
Love how everything is coming together!!

No comments: