Fall Background

Saturday, November 5, 2011

DIY in progress!

Thanks to my new obsession with Pinterest....I caught a Do-It-Yourself bug!
For my next project....wall art!!
Inspiration: (no I didnt do this one Its a googled example ;) )



Here's my version!
First, the supplies:


3 fabrics totaling 4 1/2 yds for $23


I went to Big Lots to get some inexpensive canvases ($5 each!) to wrap in the new fabrics. I found the three on top to wrap but I LOVED the one on the bottom so .....my design changed!


Close-up of the one I want to use-as is.



New design plan: wrap the three canvases in the olive green and use the 4th as the print.



Placement: The current plan is for the new collage to go above the tv....still playing with that idea though...

The empty space on the left is another option. Any suggestions??

No comments: