Fall Background

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rebel

"Rebel rejects the notion that being a Christian means a passive approach to our theology and an undedicated lifestyle. The definitions of what we believe and value affect how we live in our short time on this earth [....] From belief to walking it out, our Faith is not a game. And with a majority of society pursuing a life away from Christ, we need rebels who will counter the culture and follow hard after Jesus. It's a call to action, it's a call to believe, it's a call to be radical. Be a rebel and go hard for Jesus."
http://reachrecords.com/audio/6441

"Rebel - I'm in rebellion
Jesus was a rebel, a renegade, outlaw/ A sanctified troublemaker but He never sinned, naw/ and He lived His life by a different set of Rules/ the culture ain't approve/so you know they had they had to bruise em/ that's the way they do/ man, they swear they so gangsta but everyone's the same/ everybody do the same stuff [...] I'm scared to worship money or wants over Elyon/ I'll remain a rebel while the rest of them just carry on/this is what I live fo/ this the hill I'm buried on/ if Jesus is the truth/ that means one of us is VERY wrong/ think about it
No glory in me/ all glory to the King on the throne (Jesus)/ you either love Him or leave Him alone but you can't do both"...
Rebel Intro- Lecrae

"I know in our day Rebel means sinner But everyone is sinning so it's no longer rebellious to sin
Jesus was a rebel who was counter-cultural [...] If you really wanna be a rebel, Read your bible, Because no one's doing that, That's rebellion. It's the only rebellion left.
Rebel Intro- Mark Driscoll
http://reachrecords.com/lyrics/2638


"Your money your singleness marriage talent and time/ they were loaned to you to show the world that Christ is Divine [...] /see my whole world is built around him He's the life in my lines/ I refuse to waste my life [...]/ here's my gifts and time cause I'm constantly trying to be used to praise the Christ/ If he's truly raised to life/ then this news should change your life/ and by his grace you can put your faith in place that rules your days and nights.
Don't Waste Your Life- Lecrae
http://reachrecords.com/lyrics?disc=6441

No comments: