Fall Background

Sunday, June 8, 2008

PICTURES

I know I've been promising pictures for awhile. Still new to the blogging world so its taken me a bit to figure out how to post them then to get the time to get them from my camera! I assure you though I've been busy with some really amazing things that I can clearly see Gods fingerprints all over! Some I've already mentioned in previous blogs. Some of the most recent though are that we went to the second Crosspoint Bluffton Preview Service today. We all helped out at a block party yesterday where we met and hung out with kids and their parents from nearby neighborhoods. The church is doing a great job with outreach really trying to serve and connect with the community. The service itself went very well. We had some first time visitors and a few returners. The team has obviously put a great deal of prayer, work and heart into the preview services. God's doing some great things and I'm excited to see Him work this summer and even more excited that we get to be a part of it!


My wonderful roommates and I on the beach for worship and a baptismal service last Sunday

My roommates are truly blessings I'm so thankful for such a great group of girls to be sharing a condo with. Our summer home is the place of rest it should be with roommates that are such a delight to be around. We've had some great girl time getting to know each other and I'm looking forward to getting to know each of them more throughout the summer.



the view walking from our condos to the beach!



Sunset on the beach during on of our fellowship activities
group fellowship on the beach...hard to beat!




A few pictures of the condo


I do have more pictures of our activities and outreaches that I'll try to post as I get opportunities to do so. Hope everyone is doing well and that you seek encounters with our Savior this week.
God Bless!

No comments: