Fall Background

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Bottles and Brushes

I had such a great time with some sweet friends at our first Bottles and Brushes visit. The studio offers group painting classes where an artists guides you through creating the painting of the night.
We did "Red Bird"....and gave it our own interpretation hehe. A couple of the girls I went with aren't big winter fans so they opted not to add snow to their painting. I loved the snow but decided that the painting would fit better with my decor if I left it off. We also opted to personalize the script at the top as well. We were just the class rebels haha
Mine stayed the closest. I just added the scripture reference (Be still and know that I am...)
Amanda used "Dance like no one is watching" and Hannah wrote the Chinese symbols for love and Father.

Here's a couple pics of our fun girls night!



No comments: