Fall Background

Friday, December 17, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Denton


On December 11, I had the privilage to join Clemson friends and the Crosspoint Church family in celebrating the marriage of Matt and Tara. Tara discipled me my senior year of college. As she poured into me and counceled me through a challenging season of my life, I observed her in her relationships and servanthood. She is truly a beautiful woman of God, inside and out. At the wedding, we were able to write a message to the couple. I wrote to Matt that it should come as no surprise that he has an amazing woman. I added an encouragement to keep her laughing and love her well. Having known Matt at Clemson as well and getting to know him more on summer project, I have no doubt that he will live up to his role as a husband, exemplifying Biblical manhood.


Above: Sweet Aliece! Below: Emily and I with the Bride!!!!
It was so much fun to get some girl time with Em and Aliece after the wedding! Love and miss you both!



Pastor Ken and his wife, Robin. Pastor Ken did an amazing job officiating. It was great to catch up with them at the reception!


Becky and Meredith Brides-to-be!! Dec '10 and Summer '11 So excited for these wonderful ladies!

As with so many trips "home to Tiger Town", I left refreshed and encouraged. The wedding, reception and church the next day provided wonderful opportunities for fellowship. I was also able to stop in Anderson and Greenville to visit with Katie, a friend from college and Stephanie, a Summerlink roommate. It's always a blessing to catch up with brothers and sisters I am thankful to consider sweet friends.


No comments: