Fall Background

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Cousin's Wedding!!!

Before my uncle retired from the military a few years ago, he and his family lived all over the country and the world. Unfortunately, that made family gatherings a bit more difficult. The brothers and grandparents, however, insisted that the cousins (and parents) have as much time together as possible. So, despite, at times, thousands of miles between us, the four cousins have grown up as more siblings. This close-knit family has been a tremendous blessing to my life.
Last weekend, I had the joy and privilege to serve my "big sister" as her Maid of Honor. She married a wonderful man and I'm so happy for them both! The families truly enjoyed meeting one another and the joining of the two families. I'm very much looking forward to what the Lord has planned for this sweet couple!

Here are a few pictures of the wedding festivities

No comments: